Holistic - Argus Gibraltar
WestMed is an independent insurance intermediary and wholly-owned subsidiary of Argus Group Holdings Ltd.
Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Medical Malpractice Combined Insurance
Westminster Insurance Ltd. being specialists in the insurance market with over 14 years of experience, cover over 500 different types of business practices including healing practices, coaching, management, counselling, training, beauty procedures, reiki, tattoo artist, yoga... and many more!
- Insurance is suitable for self-employed, companies, partnerships, and groups
- Choice of cover levels - up to £5 million limit available.
- Extensive cover - can include work overseas.
- Optional extras: cyber liability, office contents, personal accident, portable business equipment and employer’s liability.
- From application to protection, in minutes.
How to get quotation and purchase cover?
If you wish to generate quote and purchase the policy, please complete online application by clicking above “Buy Online” button.
- You will be transferred to Westminster Insurance Ltd website
- Simply click on the ‘Get a Quote’ button. That will take you through the questions necessary to generate a quotation. It’s all straightforward and once produced you have the option to save the quote for later or proceed direct to purchase.
- If you choose to generate and save the quote, once the application is completed Westminster will revert to you with quotation via email.
- If you choose to proceed to purchase, you have the option to pay monthly or for the whole year by Credit or Debit Card directly to Westminster Insurance Ltd and once the transaction is authorised your policy is issued immediately by the insurer.
- Your policy documents will be emailed to you.
WestMed Insurance Services act as an introducer to introduce potential customers to Westminster, they do not provide any advice relating to the insurance products.